Return to home
April 6, 2017

Episode #8 - Flailing Lightsabers!

For this episode, we’re joined by a very special guest host, Al. Dan kicks things off by giving us all candy, but he must have mixed things up because we all pass out and wake up in a dark tower owned by Ryan Gosling. Luckily we escape in a stolen van, but find the freeway littered with dozens of trailers blocking our path. Pursued by both aliens and mutants, we’re rescued by Deadpool in a cab driven by his friend, Dopinder. Arriving back at Bounty HQ, Chris finds a lightsaber and promptly puts a hole in yet another wall before Dan declares the honeymoon over and Chris is assaulted by an angry lady. Amongst all of these crazy antics, we discuss our thoughts on GABS 2017 and the differences in beer culture between Sydney and Melbourne, and generally make fools of ourselves like we do in most episodes.

A huge thanks to Alistair for donating to the Bounty Hunter Brewing GoFundMe campaign, and for joining us as our guest host for the episode. We all had a great time and we’re looking forward to having him back on the show in the future.

Beers reviewed this episode:

1) Colonial Brewing Co – Rye ‘n Gose Sling – Gose – 4.5%

2) Wayward Brewing – Funky Hoppy People – Sour Ale – 6.2%

3) Yeastie Boys (AU) – Royal Tanninbomb – Spice/Herb/Vegetable Beer – 8%

4) 8 Wired Brewing – Cosmic Chaos – Black IPA – 7.5%

5) Chur Brewing – Chocolate Fish Milk Stout – Milk Stout – 6.6%

6) Blackman’s Brewery – Espresso Martini – Kolsch 4.6%

For more info on your hosts and the podcast, please visit us at www.bhbanter.com.

Thanks, as always, to the huge support from Justin Gonzales, Brad Bishop and Jarrod from Zendoke. And of course to you, our listeners!