Return to home
July 30, 2017

Episode #12 - Zombie Sheep in La La Land

A big episode recorded from within the bowels of the Australian Brewery in the midst of a brew, this episode spans movies including Spiderman: Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy 2, to Doctor Who (again), Ghost Rider comics and our shared journey through beer exploration. We also cut to a very special interview recorded live from Wayward Brewery with our friend Tim Davies: orchestrator, composer and conductor for some huge Hollywood movies and some of our favourite video games! If you want to check out Tim’s work, head to www.timusic.net.

Also, still a couple of shirts left to giveaway, make sure you get in quick!

Beers reviewed this episode:

1) Victory Brewing Co. – HopDevil – IPA – 6.7%

2) Epic Brewing – Son of Thor – IPA – 6.8%

3) Stone Brewing – Mocha IPA – IPA – 9%

4) Stone Brewing – RuinTen Triple IPA – Imperial IPA – 10.8%

For more info on your hosts and the podcast, please visit us at www.bhbanter.com.

Thanks as always to Jarrod from Zendoke, Brad Bishop, and Justin Gonzales. And to you, dear listeners, who make all this possible!